This is a forum for Guild members only! Any may visit, but cannot join unless they are a part of *DIE*! We hope to be able to answer any wishes, or direct you to your questions. Please follow the rules and keep it clean...Welcome and enjoy :)

faster ways of unlocking skills for free

looshkin

faster ways of unlocking skills for free

Post by looshkin on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 am

to me the best way of unlocking skills for free is to got to factions and go to a town called Aspenwood gate and fight in pvp to get Balthazar points and then go to the Great Temple of Balthazars and look for a guy there that say Priest of Balthazar [Rewards] to get the skills you want and then buy tomes to get the skills wanted for your toon good luck and happy hunting ^,..,^
    Fear

Re: faster ways of unlocking skills for free

Post by Fear on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:22 pm

ah you told me about this awhile ago =) guess i just need to pvp at FA.. good practice though once a get a new pvp build =P
    Fear

Post by Fear on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Oh and another way to unlock skills is to do skill related quests. Which you can find here: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Skill and clicking on your profession (located on the right hand side) any skill with ! means you get it by completing a quest. Click on the skill name to find out how.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:08 pm