Death Is Everywhere

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Guild members only! Any may visit, but cannot join unless they are a part of *DIE*! We hope to be able to answer any wishes, or direct you to your questions. Please follow the rules and keep it clean...Welcome and enjoy :)

2 posters

Vat19 - purveyors of couriously awesome products!

Fear
    Fear

Vat19 - purveyors of couriously awesome products! Empty Vat19 - purveyors of couriously awesome products!

Post by Fear Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Any one ever heard of Vat19? Pretty interesting and cool things. Some w/ humourous vidoes.

I thought the orginal beard hat was pretty funny.
    And the inkless metal pen, The Original Buddha Board, &Microwave Popcorn Popper are realy cool.. i thought anyways.

Husband LOVED Das Beer Boot *sigh* lol

What do you think?
    Der
    Der

Vat19 - purveyors of couriously awesome products! Empty Re: Vat19 - purveyors of couriously awesome products!

Post by Der Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:40 am

Pretty neat. It reminds me of shops like ThinkGeek or Firebox.
    Fear
    Fear

Vat19 - purveyors of couriously awesome products! Empty Re: Vat19 - purveyors of couriously awesome products!

Post by Fear Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:32 am

ahh yeah ThinkGeek is pretty cool too. I love the zomie and the bacon stuff too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am