Death Is Everywhere

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Guild members only! Any may visit, but cannot join unless they are a part of *DIE*! We hope to be able to answer any wishes, or direct you to your questions. Please follow the rules and keep it clean...Welcome and enjoy :)

3 posters

Favourite shows?

Der
    Der

Favourite shows? Empty Favourite shows?

Post by Der Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 am

What are people's favourite shows? Or films?

Personally I like shows like, The Big Bang Theory, Come dine with me and Mock the Week.
    For films I enjoy comedies like original Pink Panther's with Peter Sellers.
    Fear
    Fear

Favourite shows? Empty Re: Favourite shows?

Post by Fear Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:03 am

Well i dont have cable so i watch all my tv shows from netflix. I really loved Heros so sad it was cancled i do hope they decide to make a movie. I also lol.. liked Greek. It suprising very good. My husband and i were so addicted to it. There are many others i enjoy/ed watching.

Movies: i dont realy have favorites and like alot of differnt genres. Adventure, sci fi, drama, romance, comedy, family, anime.. love em.. but not horror... lol. i have a wild imagination and i can freak myself out too easily. so no horror movies for me.

I've seen a few episodes of Big Bang Theroy.. thought it was good. I do not like the pink panther lol.
    Der
    Der

Post by Der Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:40 am

I watched some of heroes and never really got up to date with it. I've never heard of Greek though.
    I think horror's okay, although I usually don't sleep well afterwards >.<
    Fear
    Fear

Post by Fear Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:40 am

I am the same way. lol scary movies can make your affaird of ANYthing.
    When i was little (3-4) My Aunt would let my older cousins watch fredy, Halloween, and some other scary movie i cant remember. Anyways she would lay us all down to sleep in the same room w/ them watching tv. yeah.. not the best idea.
    Der
    Der

Post by Der Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Ahhhh. I just avoid them in general >.<
    Countess Kira
    Countess Kira
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Post by Countess Kira Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Well im a big action/horror fan, some drama and some comedy too. OOh, cant forget sci-fi...A big fave! As for tv, I dont watch much, just mostly seasons i downloaded of the computer...I loved the Battle star Galactica series, and Rescue me is another fave..I love denis leary Wink I really liked the lost seasons too Very Happy...best movie lately was Limitless...too cool of any idea Very Happy
    Fear
    Fear

Post by Fear Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:34 am

I love action/horror movies.. I dont realy find those scary.. Like the Resident Evil movies (i was really disppointed in the last one) and I realy liked I am Legend. I cry every time when the dog dies lol. I've seen a few episdoes of Lost and Battle Star Galactica.. i believe ther are all still on instant play, but i was always scared away by how many episodes there are haha. And I havent seen limitless yet, buts on my queue.
    Der
    Der

Post by Der Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 am

I am legend is a great film. I still need to see the 2nd of the two endings. I watched some of Battle Star and have it on hold as I have loads of star trek to work through.
    Is Limitless the one with Bradley Cooper in it? My friend made me watched it as he was in it and it was pretty interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 am