Death Is Everywhere

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Guild members only! Any may visit, but cannot join unless they are a part of *DIE*! We hope to be able to answer any wishes, or direct you to your questions. Please follow the rules and keep it clean...Welcome and enjoy :)

2 posters

Other games?

Der
    Der

Other games? Empty Other games?

Post by Der Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 am

What other games do people play? I quite like playing Monster Hunter, Assassin's Creed, Fighter games like Blazblue and the Zelda series.
    Fear
    Fear

Other games? Empty Re: Other games?

Post by Fear Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 pm

i like assassins creed, havent played the second one yet though. Love Zelda, one of my sons was Link for halloween haha. also like halo. there are alot others that i like , but GW is the only game im playing at the moment. Dont have time for much else. havent heard of monster hunter or blazblue. any good?
    Der
    Der

Post by Der Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:25 am

I'm looking forward to the new one coming out this month for both AC and Zelda.
    Monster Hunter is pretty good, although a bit reptitive and blazblue is just a fighter with anime graphics and a good storyline, although it's pretty complicated.
    Fear
    Fear

Post by Fear Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:09 am

haha, I found AC a bit reptitive.. still liked it though. We have Zelda preordered ^_^ ..... TBH I have a Zelda curse.. I have never finished a Zelda game, I've gotten realy close. Everytime i get to almost finishing.. i do something stupid.. dont eve know how cant notice this, but i will save over my game. ='( And i've tried reply them again, but tis just not the same.. I had gotten so far, and its just not the same. (I only play games once through then thats its) So that is my curse.. for awhile I wouldnt play any Zelda game but i've got one im am starting over on the ds i play when we out and having to wait somewhere. Oh i used to play RS, I loved it. Lost my ID and PW though until recently and i got back on and it sucks now. They have changed to much in the wrong direction.
    Der
    Der

Post by Der Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:32 am

The one that came out last year really changed that as it didn't seem repetitive at all. It was varied really well Very Happy
    I know the feeling. I just ended up saving over my file in Persona 3 where I was just before the big boss.
    Fear
    Fear

Post by Fear Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:00 pm

awww sry man.
    Der
    Der

Post by Der Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:20 am

It's fine though, I'll just play through it again sometime~ Very Happy

Sponsored content