Death Is Everywhere

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for Guild members only! Any may visit, but cannot join unless they are a part of *DIE*! We hope to be able to answer any wishes, or direct you to your questions. Please follow the rules and keep it clean...Welcome and enjoy :)

5 posters

G'day Guildies

Pennie
    Pennie

G'day Guildies Empty G'day Guildies

Post by Pennie Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:42 am

Just a quick note to say g'day and tell you all a bit about me.

Call me Pennie, or just Pen. That's not my real name, but it was the name of the first character I joined a guild with a long time ago. When I logged in as a different character, no-one knew who I was- so I just name all my characters Pennie (or a derivation thereof). Sigh. I'm used to it now.

I've been playing GW for a bit over five years. I started with the Factions campaign, and I have to say it's my favourite. I have quite a few different characters, but Penelope Soulbinder is my most active, so you should look for me under that name in-game.

I love PvE, especially in hard mode, and I'm a big fan of PvP too.

I'm always happy to help out guildies with anything, be it missions, vanquishing, running from Ascalon to more exciting places (c'mon, grawl are BORING), so please feel free to ask!

I'd really like to put together a regular group to run through the War in Kryta / Winds of Change storylines. I'll be posting elsewhere about how to do that.

Thanks for having me in the guild, see you somewhere in Kaineng!
    Fear
    Fear

G'day Guildies Empty Re: G'day Guildies

Post by Fear Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Hey Pennie, =) its good to have you in the guild. I hope you come to use the forum regurlarly. im currently finishing Proph and working my way through NF. I've finished Factions on nm, and dont have eotn yet but am getting soon. (i keep saying this, but i will gt it soon... haha)

Happy to have you w/ us.
    Countess Kira
    Countess Kira
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Post by Countess Kira Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Hey Penny, nice to see you in the forum, thanks for the introduction too, we should probably set a welcome spot up for just that Smile I saw your other post about about War in Kryta / Winds of Change, and like that idea alot Smile
    Ps. Fear I hit the little - button on your post above..I didnt know what it did Razz turns out it was a positive negative vote for post thingy..not page up or down >.<...sorriez
    Der
    Der

Post by Der Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:28 am

Welcome! I thought I'd replied although it seems I didn't.
    I've completed NF and finished factions yesterday. I've nearly finished eotn and proph as well so the idea of doing stuff in groups sounds good.
    Fear
    Fear

Post by Fear Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:38 am

@ Kira, i have no idea how you did that haha, i dont have that ability =/ I like the idea of being able to vote, but i dont think our forum does not call for a dislike buttom.

@ Der, congrats on finishing Factions on nm. If you want to hm any time let me know. so far, havent done much, just the first section cleared. Been working on completing proph and nf for Fear the Maddness and just lvl up my new derv who now can travel to proph =D
    Der
    Der

Post by Der Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:37 pm

@Fear there's a + and - on the right hand side of the text. Once I finish the others I'll probably do hm. I have that scythe for you sometime~
    Fear
    Fear

Post by Fear Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:05 am

lol I forgot all about the scythe. Ty, next time we are both on.
    Payne

G'day Guildies Empty This is Payne

Post by Payne Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the guild. I've been playing the game for almost 4 years now and have more than one account. The one I joined [die] with is the one I consider my main account though. All but 2 of my chars have Payne in their names so I usually get referred to as Payne in chat.

Ok, let me see... As far as the game goes I finished the 3 campaigns and also eotn in both NM and HM. I still miss some dungeons both in NM and HM as I don't like them very much. I will join for dungeons though if I have enough time on hand to finish it.

Likes and dislikes...I abhor any kind of pvp including AB. Aside from farming for lux, kurz points etc I also dislike farming.I pretty much like everything else about the game.I also like helping out with quests and missions providing I have the time for this and I'm not in the middle of a vanq or something.

This is pretty much it. Thanks for putting up with my rambling and looking forward to meeting you all in game Surprised

Pennie
    Pennie

G'day Guildies Empty Welcome Payne

Post by Pennie Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 pm

G'day Payne, welcome to the guild. Hope to catch you online soon!
    Countess Kira
    Countess Kira
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Post by Countess Kira Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Was good to meet you, welcome of course, we will definitely need to hook up..cheers!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:00 am